Accurate Information is Critical to EB-5 Processing SuccessThe Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5”, was created by Congress in 1990 under § 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by alien investors.
Alien investors have the opportunity to obtain lawful permanent residence in the United State for themselves, their spouses, and their minor unmarried children by making a certain level of capital investments and associated job creation or preservation.Standard EB-5 Process
- Complete Background check on Investor
- Confirm the source, legality/legitimacy and availability of funds of foreign investor
- Determination of Investor’s ethical track record
- Supporting Document gathering for Investor internationally and domestically for I-526 filing:
- Evidence of assets being purchased for use in US enterprise
- Foreign business registration records
- Evidence identifying any other sources of capital
- Evidence that petitioner is a corporate officer or a member
Lightstone Solutions is ready to provide you with comprehensive EB-5 due diligence and investigation services that apply to both the Standard and Regional Center programs.
Whether domestic or global, the information gathered by our team of professionals is synthesized to assist clients in making strategic decisions.Regional Center Pilot Program
- Supporting Document gathering information for Investors and Regional Centers internationally and domestically for I-526 filing
- Background check on Investor for Regional Center
Lightstone Solutions can assist you with your Due Diligence of the Investment Proposal (Regional Center).
- Who are the owners, operators and managers of the regional center?
- How long have they been in business?
- How many I-526’s and conditional green cards have been approved for the Regional Center’s investor clients?
- If it is an equity asset-based investment, is it priced fairly and true value set by the market?
- When and to whom do you sell the equity investment?
- What is the risk of failure of the investment?